This is to inform you that the Final Examinations of the Advanced Certificate in Sciences, scheduled to be held on the 24th of September 2022, have been postponed to the 01st of October 2022. The new timetable Click here
The registration dates of the Advanced Certificate in Science programme have been postponed to 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st April 2022 as follows.
|Scheduled date||Re-scheduled date|
|4th April 2022||18th April 2022|
|5th April 2022||19th April 2022|
|6th April 2022||20th April 2022|
|7th April 2022||21st April 2022|
Dean/Faculty of Natural Sciences
Day school sessions for EGAP cycle 01 of academic year 2021/22 started on 27th March 2022. We regret any inconvenience caused when logging in to these sessions.
Groups 1-5 from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
Group 6-10 from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Please see the following notices about your day schools
1. Your classes will be held completely online, and the details of your access to LearnOUSL, continuous assessment and the final examination will be informed in the due course.
2. You must have received, your group, the respective zoom link, and a copy of the amended activity schedule through an email to your ousl e-mail address.
Please contact the hotline of the IT division if you have login uses to this email
0716 368 180 / 070 1235 776
3. Please note that the link given, and the group assigned is used for ALL day schools of the group you are in, and we will not share any other links.
4. We are currently not in a position to change the groups assigned as the grouping is done in a particular order. We will explore the possibility of attending to your requests in future ONLY if there is provision.
5. After logging in to your ousl email if you still find that you have not received an email to your OUSL email (check your spam too)
- Please fill in your details using the link https://forms.gle/P5ezWDxaTrqpyvsKA before 31.03.2022 before 31.03.2022
- We will send you the link before session 02.
6. Don’t panic if you have missed your session 01 held on 27.03.2022, we will provide you the recording of this session to watch later – we will communicate further details in future.
You can call the department of English Language Teaching (DELT) for ONLY for further inquiries on 0112881058 during weekdays – Ms Nadini Thushara (academic coordinator – EGAP cycle 01)
Please kindly note that the DELT cannot help you with
a. Login issues to your ousl email – see bullet point 3 above for that
b. Changing your assigned groups and overlapping courses during your study sessions