1. Postponement of BSc, 1st Semester Final Examination, the academic year 2020/2021
The 1st Semester Final Examination of the BSc Degree programme, the Academic year 2020/2021, has been postponed. Starting date of the 1st Semester Final Examination will be notified later. Please note that the students will be given 10 days of study leave before the commencement of the BSc, 1st Semester Final Examination, the academic year 2020/2021.
2. Commencement of the academic activities – BSc, 2nd Semester, the academic year 2020/2021
The academic activities of the BSc, 2nd Semester, the academic year 2020/2021, will start from 07th October 2021. Please note that all the academic activities will be conducted online using the ZOOM platform. MTT will be circulated once it is finalized.
- Drop courses, BSc Degree programme, Academic year 2020/2021 will be conducted only through online by the Google form
- Please fill the Google form and attach the duly filled and scanned Drop Form with your signature from 12th to 15th May 2021.
- Please note that no request will be accepted after 15th May 2021
BSc CAT examinations and practical sessions scheduled from 24th April 2021 are further postponed. New dates and the process for activities will be informed later
BSc Degree Programme, Academic Year 2020/2021, Drop date scheduled on 30th April 2021 is postponed. New date and the procedure will be informed later