The Career Guidance Unit intends to organize several activities in guiding students for gainful employment opportunities based on their abilities, desires and expectations. This is to be achieved by educating under-graduates with necessary knowledge, skills, attitudes and motivation required by prospective employers both in the State and Private sector.
Facilitation of student welfare activities is another component of this unit. Hence students are welcome to channel their welfare activities through this unit to the respective forum in view of achieving optimum benefits out of available resources.
The following activities are lined up for you at the Career Guidance & Student Welfare Unit through out the year.
- Counselling with regard to behavioral competencies
- Counselling on career exploration and career planning.
- Career skill development workshops/ seminars / personal career mentoring on..
- CV writing.
- Facing interviews & Aptitude tests.
- Leadership and Effective communication skills.
- Team work & Time Management.
- Professional ethics & Interpersonal relationships.
- On line job training opportunities & job placement.
- Facilitation of Inter university Competitions