Ms. Iresha Ariyasingha
B.Sc. Computer Science (Univ. of Sri Jayewardenepura), M.Phil. (Univ. of Sri Jayewardenepura)
Head of the Department
Department of Computer Science
Tel : ()
E-Mail : email@example.com
Senior Lecturer in Computer Science
Area of Specialization Multi Objective Problems, Swarm Intelligence
1. AriyasinghaIDID and Fernando TGI (2017). Random Weight-based Ant Colony OptimisationAlgorithm
for the Multi-objective OptimisationProblems. Int. J. Swarm Intelligence, Vol. 3, No. 1: pp.77–100.
2. AriyasinghaIDID, Fernando TGI (2016). A Modified Pareto Strength Ant Colony Optimization
Algorithm for the Multi-objective Optimization Problems. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability (ICIAfS), pp. 1-6.
3. Ariyasingha IDID, Fernando TGI (2015). Performance analysis of the multi-objective
ant colony optimization algorithms for the traveling salesman problem. Swarm and Evolutionary
Computation, 23: pp. 11-26.
4. Ariyasingha IDID, Fernando TGI (2015). A Performance Study for the Multi-objective
Ant Colony Optimization Algorithms on the Job Shop Scheduling Problem. International
Journal of Computer Applications: Published by Foundation of Computer Science (FCS),
NY, USA. 132(14): pp. 1-8.
5. Ariyasingha IDID, Fernando TGI (2014). Analysis the Performances of the Multiobjective
Ant Colony Optimization Algorithms, Proceedings of the 70th Annual Sessions
of the Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science, 503/E1. pp. 54.