Central Campus, Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Health Sciences, The Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala, Nugegoda
Office: +94112881131, Ext: 631720
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
I graduated from University of Sri Jayewardenapura with Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree in 2014. I joined to the Open University as Lecturer on Contact in 2015 and upgraded as Lecturer (Probationary) in 2018. My research interest is mainly towards the topics and areas in Clinical sciences and Health education. Apart from that desires in multidisciplinary studies.
Areas in Pharmacy Practice and Professional Education
Under B.Pharm Honors Degree Prgramme – FMU5400 Pharmacology II, FMU4304 Hospital Pharmacy, FMU4205 Community Pharmacy, FMU4307 Pharmaceutical Analysis I, FMU5504 Pharmaceutical Technology II
1. Dilsha. R.A.N., Wijesinghe. R.M.I.G., & Perera. P.P.R. (2017). Community perception on the use of paracetamol (acetoaminophene) in a selected Sri Lankan population. International Conference on Multidisciplinary Approaches (ICMA), pp 48 – Presenter
2. Karunanayaka. K.D.S.V., Dilsha. R.A.N., Tanuja. R.W.N., Buddhika. R.B.J., & Samarasekara. P.W.G.D.P. (2017). Government pharmacists’ perception on continuing education. Open University fresearch Session (OURS), 15th, 181-185. – Presenter
3. Perera. W.A.U., Jeewanthi. H.V.R., Jayawardana. K.P.D.N.S., Krishanthi. M.H.T.D., Dilsha R.A.N., & Samarasekara. P.W.G.D.P. (2017). Reasons for recurrent admission of patients with asthma in district general hospital Embilipitiya. Open University fresearch Session (OURS), 15th, 213-217.
1. Rajapaksha. R.P.C.S., Perera. R.M.P.D., Handuwala. N.S., Munidasa. K.G.P.K., & Dilsha R.A.N. (2017). Factors related to misuse of antibiotics among the general community of Mahara medical officer of health area. Annual Scientific Sessions of Pharmaceutical Society of Sri Lanka, pp 31
1. Potential drug-drug interactions in the prescriptions of discharged patients at a selected Teaching Hospital in Colombo District
Student Advisor and Coordinator of B.Pharm Undergraduate Research – 2017/2018 Academic Year (Ongoing)
1. Prevelance, Causes and Awareness of Pharmacist on Dispensing Errors.
2. Effects of Polypharmacy in adult Patients Attending to Clinics at Teaching Hospital, Batticaloa.
3. Adjustment of Drug Dose According to the Creatinine Clearance in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients at Sri Lanka Police Hospital.