Modern physics (Level 4) ,Statistical Physics (Special degree)
1. Presidential awards for Scientific research (2006) :- P Samarasekara, N Kumara, NUS Yapa , “Sputtered copper oxide (CuO) thin films for gas sensor devices” ,Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 18 (8), 2417
1. P. Samarasekara, N.T.R.N. Kumara and N.U.S. Yapa, “Sputtered Copper Oxide (CuO) thin films for Gas Sensor Devices”,J. Phys. Condens. Matter 18, 2417-2420 (2006)
2. P. Samarasekara, N.U.S. Yapa, N.T.R.N. Kumara and M.V.K. Perera “CO2 Gas Sensitivity of Sputtered Zinc Oxide Thin Films” Bull. Mater. Sci. 30(2), 113-116 (2007)
3.P. Samarasekara and N.U.S. Yapa “Effect of sputtering conditions on the gas sensitivity of Copper Oxide thin films” Sri Lankan Journal of Physics 8, 21-27 (2007)
4.P. Samarasekara, N.U.S. Yapa and N.T.R.N. Kumara, “Photo-voltaic and absorption properties of sputtered zinc oxide thin films” – Science Symposium3 Proceedings publications, University of Ruhuna (2005) Page 53-57
5. P. Samarasekara and N.U.S. Yapa, “Third order perturbed Heisenberg Hamiltonian of bcc ferromagnetic ultra-thin films” Research & Reviews: Journal of Physics-STM journals 5(2), 23-30 (2016)
6.P. Samarasekara and N.U.S. Yapa, “Third order perturbed energy of fcc ferromagnetic thin films as described by Heisenberg Hamiltonian” Ceylon Journal of Science 45(2), 71-77 (2016).
7. P. Samarasekara and N.U.S. Yapa, “Simple cubic ferromagnetic films with three layers as described by third order perturbed Hamiltonian” GESJ:Physics 2(16), 3-11 (2016).
8NUS Yapa, P Samarasekara, S Dehipawala,”Variation of magnetic easy direction of bcc structured ferromagnetic films up to thirty spin layers” ,Ceylon Journal of Science 46 (3), 93-103 (2017)
9.P Samarasekara, NUS Yapa ,”THIRD ORDER PERTURBED HEISENBERG HAMILTONIAN OF SC FERROMAGNETIC FILMS WITH FIFTY SPIN LAYERS”,GESJ: Physics 2 (18), pp. 64-72 (2017)
10.P Samarasekara, NUS Yapa, CAN Fernando ,”THIRD ORDER PERTURBED MODIFIED HEISENBERG HAMILTONIAN OF FCC STRUCTURED FERROMAGNETIC FILMS WITH SEVENTY SPIN LAYERS” ,GESJ: Physics 2018 | No.1(18)
1.Spin re-orientation of ferromagnetic thin films investigated using modified third order perturbed Hamiltonian.Under the supervision of Prof.P.samarasekara ,PGIS -Peradeniya
Proceedings of Conference ;-
1.Spectroscopic and electrochemical properties of polyaniline films prepared by electrodeposition method
N. U.S. Yapa, P.Ekanayake and A. O. Olofinjana Energy Research group, Faculty of Science University Brunei Darussalam : conference Proceeding on 21-23 November 2012, Brunei Darussalam
2.An overview of the design, processing and properties of solar controlling thin solid films N. U.S. Yapa, P.Ekanayake and A. O. Olofinjana Energy Research group, Faculty of Science University Brunei Darussalam : conference Proceeding on 21-23 November 2012, Brunei Darussalam
3.N.U.S. Yapa and P. Samarasekara, Study of non-oriented ultra-thin ferromagnetic thin films PGIS research congress in 2016.