General Inquiries: (+94) 011 2881 000 Exams/Certificates: (+94) 11-2881461 | (+94) 11-2881040 Regional Educational Services: Click Here
Dr. G. N. Paranavithana
Senior Lecturer (G II)
Civil Engineering Faculty of Engineering Technology
Office: 011 2881248, Ext: 248 Mobile: NULL
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org NULL
REFEREED JOURNAL ARTICLES :
Paranavithana GN, Kawamoto K, Inoue Y, Saito T, Vithanage M, Herath GBB (2016), Adsorption of Cd2+ and Pb2+ onto Coconut shell biochar and biochar-mixed soil, journal of Environmental earth sciences, Vol. 75, No 6,
Maddumabandara CM, Yatigammana S, Paranavithana GN, (2010), Scienctific Validation of some Traditional Land and Water Mangement Practices under Village Tank Cascade systems, Economic Review, Vol. 36, N0 1&2, People’s Bank Publication.
REVIEWED CONFERENCE PAPERS :
· Paranavithana GN, Sewwandi BGN, Saito T, Kawamoto K (2014) Adsorption characteristics of Cd(II) And Pb(II) onto coconut shell biochar and coconut shell activated carbon as media for permeable reactive barriers in Sri Lanka. In proceedings of the special session on Developing countries. 5th International Symposium on Energy from Biomass and waste, Venice, B5,303.
· Paranavithana GN, Sewwandi BGN, Kawamoto K (2013) Soil characterization for the development of site-specific permeable reactive barrier in Sri Lanka: Mineralogical and surface charge properties for selected surface geologic media. In proceedings of the special session on Urban water Environment Monitoring and Management. 4th International Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction Management 2013 (ICSECM 2013), Kandy, SECM/13/120: 1-13
· An abstract on “ Test the treatment efficiency of coir fiber as an Attached Growth Media for synthetic Waste water” on Annual Research Publications 2010, University of Peradeniya.
· Poster presentation on “ Accessing the performance of Attached growth anaerobic coir filters” for the Industrial day at Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya
· An abstract on “Modeling of Rainfall Runoff Relationship With Neural Networks “ on Annual Research Publications 2003, University of Peradeniya.
· An Abstract on “Water Quality Modeling using QUEAL2E for Pinga Oya” on Annual Research Publications 2004, University of Peradeniya.