- Manuscripts should be prepared according to APA guidelines for referencing and formatting.
- Page set-up: one inch each side, B5 paper size
- Line spacing: single
- Font: Times New Roman, 10 sizefor the content and 11 for Sub headings
- Manuscripts should be not more than 8000 words in length including tables and references
- Title should be Concise and informative
- Author names and affiliations.Please clearly indicate the given name(s) and family name(s) of each author and check that all names are accurately spelled.
- Abstract -A concise and factual abstract is required (150-200 words).
- Immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum of 5 keywords.
- Subdivision – numbered sections
Divide your article into clearly defined and numbered sections as follows;
- Results and Discussion
Subsections should be numbered as 1.1, 1.1.1 etc.
- Tables and Figures: Please submit tables as editable text and not as images.
- Please refer the sample paper for formatting (including tables)