Today managing procurement, logistics and supply chains sustainably are globally recognized trends and becoming most demanded professional fields around the world. Those areas have become utmost important strategic requirements of implementing sustainable, transparent and accountable practices with good governance to minimize the unethical fraudulent practices in an any organsation ,which needs to sustain in this digitized world.
In order to cater such demand MSc in Public Procurement and Supply Chain Management is designed by the Faculty of Management Studies, The Open University of Sri Lanka with sector-leading experts and well-established industry connections to enrich you with cutting-edge knowledge on Public Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The public sector is the largest purchaser, and stakeholder of many business firms.
Why study supply chain at the Open University of Sri Lanka?
Hence, we strive for excellence by offering you
- an engaging curriculum with open and distance learning
- a globally recognized qualification
- strengthening you networking
- outreaching career development
To whom we cater?
MSc in Public Procurement and Supply Chain Management is specifically caters to
- To Public sector officers
- To Private sector professionals
- Professionals working abroad
- Professionals seek future career prospects in procurement, logistics and supply chains
Application Fee : Rs. 1,500/-