Ms. H.O.W. Peiris
B.Sc. (Sri Jayawardanapura)
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Department of Mathematics, 3rd floor, Science and Technology building, Room No : W5
Tel : +94112881443 (443)
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
I, H.O.W. Peiris hold a B.Sc. (Hon) Degree in Mathematics special with First class from the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka. I have started my academic career as an instructor at Department of Mathematics, University of Sri Jayewardenepura from 2010 to 2011. After that I joined as a Temporary Lecturer to the Department of Mathematics, The Open University of Sri Lanka in 2011. After completing 02 years of service I was lucky to join to same department as a Lecturer (Probationary).
I have started reading Doctorate in Mathematics in Field of Mathematical Modeling in Research & Development Centre for Mathematical Modeling at University of Colombo in 2012. I have received a research grant from University of Colombo to carry out the research work.
My r research area includes Mathematical Modeling, Fuzzy set theory and Fuzzy Linguistic Modeling
Area of Specialization Mathematical Modeling
Research Interests Fuzzy Linguistic Modeling, Fuzzy set theory
- Peiris, H.O.W., Chakraverty, S., Perera, S.S.N. and Ranwala, S.M.W. (2016). Development of a Risk Assessment Mathematical Model to Evaluate Invasion Risk of Invasive Alien Species Using Interval Multivariate Linear Regression, British Journal of Applied Science & Technology. 16(1), 1-11.
- Peiris, H.O.W., Chakraverty, S., Perera, S.S.N. and Ranwala, S.M.W. (2017). Novel Fuzzy Based Model on Analysis of Invasiveness due to Dispersal related Traits of Plants, Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics. 13(3), 6-14.
- Peiris, H.O.W., Chakraverty, S., Perera, S.S.N. and Ranwala, S.M.W. (2017). Novel Fuzzy Linguistic based Mathematical model to assess risk of Invasive alien plant species, Applied Soft Computing (ELSEVIER). 59, 326-339.
- Peiris H.O.W., Perera S.S.N., Chakraverty S. and Ranwala S.M.W. (2018) Development of a mathematical model to evaluate the rate of aggregate risk of invasive alien species: Fuzzy risk assessment approach, International journal of Biomathematics (World Scienti c). 11 (4), 1-17.
- Peiris, H.O.W., Chakraverty, S., Perera, S.S.N. and Ranwala, S.M.W. (2018). Novel Interval Multiple Linear Regression model to assess the risk of Invasive Alien Plant species, Journal of Sicence, Eastern University of Sri Lanka. 9 (1), 12-30.
- Peiris, H.O.W., Chakraverty, S., Perera, S.S.N. and Ranwala, S.M.W. (2018). Modelling Dispersal Risk of Invasive Alien Plant Species. In S. Chakraverty and S.S.N. Perera (Eds.), Recent Advances in Applications of Computational and Fuzzy Mathematics. 109-145. Singapore, Springer.
Conference Full papers:
- Peiris, H.O.W., Perera, S.S.N. and Ranwala, S.M.W.(2014). Development of a fuzzy based model to evaluate the risk of invasive plant species due to dispersal traits, Annual Academic Sessions of the Open University of Sri Lanka, 27-28 November, 332- 336.
- ÂˆPeiris, H. O. W., Perera, S. S. N., Chakraverty, S. and Ranwala, S. M. W. (2016). 2-Tuple Fuzzy Linguistic Model to Evaluate the Risk of Invasive Plant Species, Symposium on Statistical & Computational Models with Applications University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 45-49.
- Peiris, H. O. W., Perera, S. S. N., Chakraverty, S., Ranwala and S. M. W. (2017). Evaluate the Rate of Aggregate Risk of Invasive Alien Species: Fuzzy Risk Assessment Approach, 6th Annual International conference on Computational Mathematics, Computational Geometry and Statistics, Singapore, 18-23.
- Peiris, H.O.W., Perera, S.S.N. and Ranwala, S.M.W.(2014). Fuzzy based model on Analysis of Invasiveness to Dispersal related Biological Traits of Plants, Annual Research Symposium of University of Colombo, 21 November,University of Colombo, 237.
Fuzzy Regression model for Risk assessment of Invasive Alien Palnt species